Thursday, 8 September 2011

My Tormenter, My Mother

Whirling twirling my thoughts are all asunder,
Confounded, confused,
my frustration mounts daily.
Talking to you is confusing,
hurtful and pointless.

I try to use reason but you throw it out
and pitch to me a thought most absurd
You have done your duty
and have kept me dizzy, frustrated and off kilter.

My original goal to show you
I deserve to be treated better
is lost when you throw me
for yet another loop.

So nothing ever gets taken care of
except for your need to always be right
Even when you are not you don’t care.
No one can tell you different.

Hard, unyielding, and merciless you are.
Spiteful more then any enemy could be.
I try so hard to give you respect and honor.
Why must you make it impossible to do?

I pay the price most deeply.
for your heartless and sneaky ways.
It bares most dreadfully on my heart,
my soul, and my mind.
 
And yet, I love you.
Oh God help my foolish
and worn out soul.

4 comments:

  1. *hugs kallista* I really hope that you can stay away from her, and that everything will somehow magically get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~hugs Kallista too~
    I'm glad you wrote this. It's really good. I'm sorry things are so bad. I wish they weren't. We'll always be here, remember SO at least you have us :]
    ~Hugs again~

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs*

    I hope things get better for you Kal. I hope she treats you better in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs Kal*

    This poem is beautiful. As are you. I hope things get better for you. You'll always have us.

    Hope that writing helps you deal with this.

    *hugs again*

    So moving.

    ReplyDelete