Saturday, 5 November 2011

Crushed

Screams and cries come tumbling out
As I am bullied by the ones,
Who I have foolishly opened my heart too
And trusted with a childlike innocence

Their wills come crushing down
Upon my tender vulnerable soul
They see that I want to please
So they twist it to have happen what they desire

MERCY I cry but to no avail
Stony eyed and cold they ignore my plea.
So now from the depths of my soul
My screams come out lost and broken

Weary now I can do no more
Just lie here dying on the floor
Having moved beyond all caring
Hoping to finally find peace in the ever after

5 comments:

  1. Amazing as always Kal! Really beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* beautiful is not the word. Haunting. Scary. Worrying. the prose is amazing, as always. but in poetry, prose should take a back seat to the meaning.

    Kal, I will always be here for you. so will Niall, so will Lego, so will Octa, so will Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have once again created a beautiful, sad piece of writing, Kallista. I do hope you're alright. I know I'm not around that much anymore. That I'm quite ignorant in the goings on of Blogland now. But I'm here for you. We all are.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://kallistazombie.deviantart.com/favourites/?offset=48#/d3dcjq1

    Where's she gone off to?

    They're aren't worth it Kal, if they cause so much pain.

    *hugs and won't let go*

    ReplyDelete