Monday, 16 July 2012

Ode To A Frog

*this is a poem for Lyd and was writtenas an example of terrible ridiculous poetry that she coulld also write and then recite it to her "nagging" mother and follower her around nonstop. Sort of paying back for all those nagging times. :P Flame came on and finished the poem for me with the last two lines.
THANK YOU FLAME! YOU ARE EPICA!!!! XD


Oh frog out in yonder pond,

How doth thy legs carry you

As you leap along

With the pitter patter of my heart

It carries a rhythm as I fart

Trotting along as I doith run

I vow to catch you

Before the day is done

Oh little slimy feller

All dressed up in green

Oh how I can see it hangin',

You're small cute peen

9 comments:

  1. LOL
    THAT WAS JUST BRILLIANT!!
    It brought a huge smile to my face!!
    Thank you so much for posting this!!
    It could brighten just anyone's day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ~falls over laughing~
    THAT WAS HILARIOUS XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS is your poem about the meaning of life???

    i can TOTALLY see where you're coming from :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... Brilliant poetry! Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Kal, stoppit. You wrote it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. think I inhaled a bug when I snorted... help me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone who took the time to read (and hopefully laugh) at this poem.:)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete