Monday 8 April 2013

Haiku and Cinquain dump

I
It's when the moon shines,
Everything is dark and still,
But your mind runs wild.

II
I saw a shadow:
It danced and wove on the earth,
Laughing at sunlight.

III
There were small, bright lights;
I thought I saw small, bright lights,
But no- they were eyes.


Ok, the next one isn't actually a haiku. It's two and two-thirds haikus squashed together... But still.
IV
I saw in a dream
A strange dystopian earth
Where monsters are real
And man has no worth;
The sky burns like acid
And falling rain stings;
Everything's rancid
On that strange dystopian earth.

V
What color's the sun-
Shiny and molten above?
Rainbow's seven hues.


I
There was
A star above,
Shining on Bethleham
Leading the wisemen to Jesus
Through night.

II
If I
Could have a wish,
I'd wish God be with you!-
Saving your soul forevermore
With love.

No comments:

Post a Comment