Tuesday 24 January 2012

This Time

This time last month I breathed
Inhaling in and out
I hoped for best and just confessed
I'm really glad I did


This time last month I didn't know
How perfect it could be
It's the best time I've ever had
I'll never let it go


Just sing for me, I'll smile
I will give you the words
The future in our heart now starts
I wish I would've known


Be strong, for there are months ahead
They might be hard at times,
But we will make it work, I know
Our love will never end


HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY, PYRO!
Thank you for being my reason to smile, and for making this past month the most perfect month I've had in my life. I love you so very much!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! I didn't know I missed it :/
    Well, THAT, was a beautiful poem! Really, really, fntastic and wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete