Thursday 17 May 2012

Limericks

Author's Note
So I was reading a bunch of limericks the other day, and they were funny. So yesterday, I was sitting around relatively bored and wanting to doodle. But I don't doodle... So I write limericks instead. Four of them! [They aren't all that great or very funny, just fyi] They're my limerick doodles :P
{By the way... SKYRIL IS HARD TO RHYME WITH O_o}

 


1.
There once was a girl called Skyril
Who had a disease that was viral
She suddenly sneezed,
Causing a breeze
And spun the world in a spiral

2.
There once was boy named Octa
Who married the Kallista
And I certainly say
They're happy today
The poet and the ninja!

3.
I once had a friend named Lizzy
Who was always rather busy
She'd scurry around
All of the town
And I wondered if she was dizzy

4.
There once was a kitty called cat
Who wore an astonishing hat
Garnished, they say
With bits of it's prey
The kitty called cat in a rat hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment