Tuesday 19 June 2012

Traveling

Ruble, rumble of road underneath
Traveling north, south, or east
A bump, a swerve, and go on again
An escapade to write with pencil or pen
The road turns left and so do I
An adventure, I tell you, is ever so nigh!
A mountain sight not far away,
And up over there lies a great, big bay!
Through the trees I see lake,
And crawling by, a great, big snake!
The road takes where it sees fit,
And I love every, little bit!
With big, blue sky or dark and grey,
I love both in every way!
The sights! The seas! The mountains high!
Take me everywhere beneath the sky!

2 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOO! ANOTHER MASTERPIECE BY OUR BELOVED SKY!
    *applauds for a long, long time*
    So thrilling! So wonderful! So beautiful!
    The poem's amazing, too! ;)
    LOL *noogies*
    Seriously, this is one awesome poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love traveling~ You pictured it as it should be. :3

    ReplyDelete