Friday 24 February 2012

Be Creative

Creativity is
Captivity

Imagination
Is elation

So don't
Sit
In
Resolution,
Or prostration!
Nor
in neat
Formation!

Grab a pen,
Then again,
Perhaps a pencil,
Maybe coal-
Black as night,
It might feel right

Make an image,
Draw a scrimmage

Tell a story,
Make it gory
Give it life
Or give it strife!

Make some art
From your heart

Conjure magic
With some antic

Be creative
Make them captive

You go an do your thing.
Be amazing!

You can, I know,
So have a go!

3 comments:

  1. *hugs* Woah, I'm really inspired right now. I think I'll go write. Or draw. I'd sing or play piano but it's midnight and people are kinda sleeping..

    EPICA POEM! *hugs again*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~grins~
    I'm glad you liked it!
    ~hugs back~
    I'm glad too that it inspired you! 'Twas my goal :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. EPICA

    I'm so pumped up to go make art now! YAY!

    *hugs Skyril*

    ReplyDelete