Monday 6 February 2012

Sonnet of Inspiration

I know that writing isn't what I do,
It's something that I fail at every turn,
And though the problem's really nothing new,
It strikes me now how much these poems burn,

I'll try to view this in a different light,
'Cause you say I have talent of a sort,
I realise now that really, you are right,
And writing's easier than I had thought,

You are my inspiration now, alone,
I would have written nothing, not a line,
And now a palace, like a tree, has grown,
Amidst my mess of thoughts, that buzz and whine,

Now it is done, this not so epic feat,
I love you, and the poem is complete.

1 comment:

  1. *grins crazily*

    Pyro, I love you so much! This poem is amazing, it really is!

    Damn catch!

    One hundred and thirty.. ^^


    Kal, you actually made me laugh here! And I'm at school and people are looking at me weird..

    BUT FUCK THEM, I'M FABULOUS! *horse pose*

    ReplyDelete