Tuesday 14 February 2012

My Needing Love

Oh, you beautiful Goddess,
Your name as sweet as honey,
This is what I did,
Without any money.

I knelt on a knee,
Sure she'd say no,
I waited a while,
She must've been dancing in snow.

But then she said, "Yes!"
For all to see,
We squealed and we yayed,
Even though I was still on a knee.

I was so happy,
I smiled and laughed,
And then something happened,
It was as if we were on a raft.

Just the two of us,
In PC,
We ran through the forest,
And kissed...

We ran and ran,
And ran some more,
We sat together,
Told stories of lore.

Oh, my Skyril,
I love you so,
I can't wait to wed you,
Hopefully you won't say no!

This is a poem,
For all the read,
That I love Skyril,
As if it were a need.

3 comments:

  1. ~hugs Gepard forever~
    I love you, my dear.
    Thank you for this wonderful poem! I love it!
    I'm going to cherish it. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. GOOOD!!!!

    CONGRATULATIOS!!!!! :DDDDD

    YAAAAAY! YES YES YES YAAAAAAAAY!

    ReplyDelete