Tuesday 6 September 2011

Magnificent Mallets

 Author's note
lol um... :P 
This is sort of a random thing I felt like doing out of the blue. It's sorta silly, but at least it's better than the depressing one I was going to do, right? :P
P.S. if the spacing's odd, sorry. It kept being weird for me.


I
Have
A
Mallet

A weapon of brute strength
It's approximately arm length

I
Have
A
Mallet

It's fun to swing around
It's fun to hit the wall
It's fun to hear that sound
That sound when it falls

I
Have
A
Mallet

It's a beautiful thing
To it I will always cling

I
Have
A
Mallet

So don't mess with me
I'll whack your brains in
Free of fee

I
Have
A
Mallet

It's better than a hammer
Perhaps with a bit less glamor
But still wonderful

I
Have
A
Mallet

It's a lovely device
A masterpiece, really
You'll have to pay the price
If you dare to call is silly

I
Have
A
Mallet

Few people do too
They can't leap from the dark
Mallet in hand, yelling "BOO!"

I
Have
A
Mallet

You should get one too

2 comments:

  1. *grabs a mallet*

    *leaps into a heroic pose, then sets off to find some molehills*

    Epica poem Skyril!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D awesome Skyril!!
    *shouts BOO and grabs a mallet*
    hahaha it's so silly and fun! <3

    ReplyDelete